Monday, March 31, 2008

Photography Sunday!

Things did not go as well as I planned.
- Notes were printed at the very last minute.
- Did not start at 2:30pm sharp (haven't set up my stuff!)
But I thank God that the course went rather smoothly.

This is perhaps the first and the last time I would be teaching photography (partly because my knowledge of it is limited and I don't know how long I will live). To those who attended the course, hope you went home with something yesterday. To those who missed it, too bad. =P

Holding a full-fletch course, I was pretty nervous. My 'students' were quite a rowdy bunch but I am glad that I am given a chance to teach those who are so 'ON' about photography. Really. Just that I didn't expect them to ask cheeky questions like ' Who were you with when you took this photo?' and those funny moments where they asked 'Baby?' Lol.

I guess I did enjoy myself.
Indeed, it is more blessed to give than to receive.
Teaching photography on 30/3/2008 --- no regrets

No comments: