Friday, April 4, 2008

Looking back - God's amazing arrangement

As usual, I moved boxes of tools to the van.
Then my boss requested me to follow him to woodlands.
(This happens once in a blue moon)
'Woodlands?'
That's where I am meeting my JC friends for dinner!
'What an coincidence!' I thought.
No.
It's God's amazing arrangement.
(I really thank God for it.)

As my boss drove towards his destination, I saw the junior college I once studied in.
'This is my school!' I told my boss in chinese.
I had this urge to go back to IJC. But I guess everyone is busy so I did not go back to bother them. =P

Looking back at the days I had in IJC, it was not that bad. Really.
Perhaps my pre-U education was part of God's amazing arrangement too. Perhaps serving others as a class chairman is was part of God's amazing arrangement too. Whatever comes next, I will continue to do my best and let God do the rest. =)

That's the way to go.

No comments: