This 1 day I was with 2 friends and there were 3 b'day cards 4 me.
(ok...enough of the number thing)
This is probably the 1st time I receieved 12 'happy b'day' sms from 12 people, a b'day present from people other than my sisters and watched a movie with my peers all on 3rd march.
I particularly liked the words on this birthday card.
It said,
" You brighten the lives of so many people.
If we lit a birthday candle, not for every year,
But for every kind word you've spoken,
every caring deed you've done,
every life you've ever touched,
the room would be filled with a radiant glow.
That's why your b'day is a celebration
and a chance for those who know you to tell you just how special you are."
I am very flattered. I believe that I only managed to brighten the lives of a few people. But of course I hope I can brighten the lives of more people. I don't know how much longer I would be around but as long as I breathe, I would help those who need help. Hopefully through each helping encounter, I can build more people up and make them better disciples of the Lord.
- 福兴. Blessed to be a blessing. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment