Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Once again, I thought of this scripture and prayed to God.
Once again, I took MRT from Tiong Bahru to Woodlands.
Once again, I saw the familiar faces.
Once again, I stepped into the hall.
I must say that I am happy for my 2 good friends who did extremely well for A lvs! As for me, I am contented with my results. (Thanks be to God!) Miracles took place! ( reflected on my results slip). By the grace of God, I have a good passport to proceed on for higher education.
My good friend and I went to thank the tutors who guided us in this tough JC journey. =)
But as you know 有人欢喜,有人愁.
This day, I thought, would be one with many people crying.
Though the scene I saw yesterday was not the one I expected, I did not see a lot of happy faces.
My heart goes out to my classmates who did not do well, but there's nothing much that I can do about it. Being around to care and pray for them are the only few things that I can do for them.
I will trust that God will make a way, when there seems to be no way...
God will make a way,Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.
No comments:
Post a Comment