Thursday, March 27, 2008

Eyes and hands

A few days ago, I observed that my sister was looking for something in her room. She was carrying sheets of paper so I assume she wanted a stapler. When she walked towards the computer table, I took the stapler and passed it to her.
She was shocked!
'How did you know I needed this?'
Then I giggled. I told her I observed her and guess what she was looking for.
'I am not Matt Parkman.' I told my sister. Lol.
(Matt Parkman is a character in Heroes who can read people's thoughts.)

During my study on the gospel of Mark, I realised that Jesus put his eyes and hands to work too. It reminded me just how much of a servant he was to the people on earth.

Action sure speaks louder than words.
His crucifixion on the cross told me so.

No comments: