Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The ultimate Validator

We are desperate for someone to tell us that we're special, different, and that there is more to us than meets the eye. The funny thing is that in our struggle to "find" ourselves and in our many attempts to have others validate our worthiness, we often overlook or forget the ultimate "Validator," our Heavenly Father.

Scripture tells us that God knit you together in your mother's womb (Psalm 139:13,14).

He knew before you took your first breath.
He knows us better than we know ourselves.
He knows our weaknesses and struggles, but He also sees our potential.
He knows all that we can be.

I really don’t know much about myself. Nothing much about my abilities, potential and talents at this point. How I wish I can know all the I can be…

That aside, I guess what’s important is that Jesus died for us because He thought that we are worth it. Let us not forget the suffering and sacrifice Christ made on the cross.

Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall…
And though of me, above all


No comments: