Very often when we are about to lose something, we learn to cherish it more. (Like how I am cherishing the time left before I know my A level results tmr)
I wonder if God is trying to tell me something from the past few devotions on suffering.
Suffering is God's way of maturing his people spiritually. Suffering is part of God's plan to prepare his people for glory...The most blessed in faith suffer the most...The Christian life is a call to glory through a journey of suffering...
Some days ago, I was told to thank God because he is good not because I feel good. As such, I shall thank him for whatever grades I see the day after today.
我不知明天的道路,每一天只为主活;
我不借明天的太阳,因明天或许阴暗;
我不要为将来忧虑,因我信主的应许;
我今天要与主同行,因他知前面道路。
有许多未来的事情,我现在不能识透,
但我知谁管着明天,我也知谁牵我手。
不知明日将遇何事,前途或顺或逆,
但主慈爱永不改变,主必看顾到底。
Dear Lord, I commit myself to you. Teach me to walk with you always. If there are times when I am perplexed about your ways, teach me to trust even when we fail to understand because I know that, ultimately, all things will work for the better. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment