Friday, January 4, 2008

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

It happen to borrow this book call 'every young man, God's man'.
I read this part on the posers and I wonder if I fell into that category.

The poser is the man of thousand faces.
Some of my friends thought that I have split personality. They said I have a cold side(face) and a friendly side(face). It led me to ponder if I have a spiritual face, wise guy face and sincere face (like the book stated).

Am I using these faces to fake my way through life, to fit in different groups in my life? Am 'I' the true 'I' you see?

I am not sure about that myself.
But I know that on this very day, I want to put down all excuses, develop godly loyalty and move on to a solid identity. To do that, I have to start to be honest before God and people.

God, help me in this process.

For you are great and do marvelous deeds;
you alone are God.
Teach me your way, O Lord,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
(Psalm 86:10-11)

No comments: