Heard a joke (in chinese) from the radio yesterday.
I can't remember the full details but I could remember the essence of it.
A man had this dream : to count money everyday.
After a few years, his dream came true.
Guess what?
He got a job as a banker, so he could count money everyday!
Then this man had another dream : to open a bank
After a few years, his dream came true again.
Guess what?
His boss gave him the keys so that he can open his bank every morning!
Hope you can sense that it was a joke.
(doesn't seem like it to me though, maybe because I translated it to english and special sound effects are missing.)
Joking aside, I was reminded that God may give us what we dream of but it might be different from what we want. He will execute his plan (God's plan) and on our part, we must learn to appreciate it.
I am sure God(our heavenly father) would say to us,
'it's all for your own good.'
Amen? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment