So I found that I have low tolerance towards other people's late notice, expecting things or people to come together in the remaining time which is left. It is sad to know these requests comes from young adults / adults who ought to be more considerate in their dealings with people.
My anger burns as I think of losing an opportunity to do what I really want to do and be where I really want to be. Having laid down my plans involving other people, why should I even consider your late notice and respond accordingly?
Maybe I am just getting angry at God that I don't have control of my life. But I dislike the sense that others can take you and your time for granted, drop his/her late notice and expect your presence when the time comes.
In saying that I also note that a Christian must be ready to forgive and he should love another despite how badly he might be treated or demanded. Still, the thought of "do unto others what you want others to do unto you" ought to make us more considerate and sensitive towards handling ministry matters and out of church as well.
(Just needed to get this out of my system.)
No comments:
Post a Comment