I watched Rurouni Kenshin : The Legend Ends. As I watched the movie, some things caught my attention.
Invigorate the heart - The words on the signboard of Kamiya Kasshin doujo. It was interesting how the Kamiiya Kasshin style went for "swords that give life", rather than the "swords that kill". I would think that it was quite radical at that time and setting and it was an alternative rather than mainstream 'lifestyle' to hold.
Then I thought of who/what can possibly invigorate the heart.
(In the movie, it brought up the point of finding the will to live for that moment. Where can we find it?)
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 (MSG)
May Jesus himself and God our Father, who reached out in love and surprised you with gifts of unending help and confidence, put a fresh heart in you, invigorate your work, enliven your speech.
I think this is a reminder for us to look to God and draw strength from Him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment