Saturday, October 18, 2014

Getting you to see the problem

As I recalled the things which happen this week, I found instances where I tried to tell people what was happening and explaining what the issue was about. It seemed to irritate me when others acted as though they refused to believe what I said, especially when I am super positive about certain things. It really seemed like I wasted my effort to inform them of what happened and it felt like I was wasting my time talking to them.

Walking along that line, I thought about how God went (and will go) all the way to bring us back to him, despite our rebellion, stubbornness and pride.  Getting sinners (like us) to see and accept that we are in the wrong - Can you imagine how tough it might be ? Can you see the God who is rich in love and slow to anger ? Can you see the God whose mercies never come to an end? 

Lord, you have my utmost respect. 
Give me that patience and love that you have for people.
Help me to humble myself and see my faults too.

No comments: