Sometimes, seeing other people make mistakes or say something wrongly out due to certain circumstances does not make me cautious of their mistakes. It is only by (subconciously) committing a similar mistake that I realised I was prideful there, somehow thinking that I won't be one making such a mistake. That's probably God's way of restraining my pride.
The thing is - all humans have emotions. They need not show it on their faces but in their hearts they feel it. Somehow, we are unable to be always in bright spirits with others (and similarly we are unable to do the same when we are alone).
Being in a unfavorable circumstances seems like a perfect set of input variables for you to express/evoke unhappiness.
Why am I saying all this?
I slightly raised my voice at a co-worker of mine yesterday. And as I thought back on how things went back there, I was convicted of my sin. I apologized to my co-worker, even though my co-worker did not seem to pick up the raising of my voice. It is probably viewed as something minor but there's it's still something unpleasing to God.
I was feeling tense, worrying about how a meeting would have gone without the secretary being physically present while preparing all the necessary documents for the meeting. There's some bubbling from the human volcano - seeing how the others can be so oblivious about their surroundings and the likely lack of direction that this meeting would be turn out. But I guess the problem with me was that I kept my worries to myself. What if I told someone about my concerns of the meeting beforehand ? (I actually did to one person but maybe I should have got help to figure this problem out together)
- It is scary how when you let your guard down (don't deal with pride) and fall the next moment.
- To know 彼此分担 is one thing. To act and allow 彼此分担 is another thing.
Ah...There's much for me to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment