I want to say the right things at the right time but I know there is this next level. Last week, after a dinner, my sister spoke to me about seeing the occasion and deciding what is best to say. I can't agree with her more. I see how much I need wisdom to understand how to apply the word to the many circumstances in my life.
My life is not only about me but also about those around me. Hence, I need wisdom to know what is the best to say and what not to say to them, considering their circumstances and also their feelings. Only the wisdom from God can make it possible. This valuable wisdom comes from fearing the Lord.
The word of God comforts but it also pierce us. Is this the idea of a double-edged sword? Lord, teach me to use it properly, to wield it with wisdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment