Thursday, February 13, 2014

More to discover about myself

Today I did a personality test. This personality test stood out from the rest because I realized that they were trying to rank what I describe me most and least. It’s scary to know how what the personality test is trying to do and with each page I complete the company gets better and better understanding of my personality and preferences.

Along the way, I was challenged to find what best describes or badly describes me. During the test I asked each statement, “Am I like that?”

It brought me back to this self-searching state, almost like I am figuring out who am I again, or rather what kind of a creature am I.

Statements like “interested in the behavior of people” appeared with
“understands why people behave this way”
“sees why people reacts in those circumstances”.

In the midst of doing the test, I realized I understand myself better too.
“Oh I think I am _________________ , than I think I am considerate”.

I come to know that I have a something with routines.
I do get bored doing them sometimes but I think I do well at sticking to routines when I do.

I guess there’s more to discover about myself.



No comments: