What was clearly expressed was the contrast between humans and the Na'vi humanoids. The group of humans were engaged in mining Pandora's reserve of a precious mineral, chasing after the riches of the material world. The Na'vi humanoids, however, were leading a different life. Since it is not characterized as materialistic, I would probably categorize it as a spiritual one.
Connectedness
What caught my attention was the Na'vis way. To be specific, it is this connection between a Na'vi and another Na'vis (seen during the ritual). If every Christian is connected to another and in fellowship with Christ, I am quite sure it will exceed the number of connections in a brain. It makes you imagine the wondrous works that this connected body can accomplish in God's name. Soli deo gloria.
'I see you'
This phrase was repeated a few times and I really wonder what it means to 'see'. There is definitely something more. Is it about being aware of one's presence and acknowledging it? Is it about experiencing another in another level? Is it about putting another in focus, like 'the apple of my eye'?
May the Lord help us to see things as better than 3D. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment