Time files; it is about to reach 10th of April, my enlistment date.
For the past few days I met up with various groups of people and I am grateful that there are few a number who care about me. These people sat down and talk to me about NS.
It is very likely that I will be picked on. The people there may be less civilized than I thought. And among all this concerns there is this challenge: to strive as God’s man, doing what is right regardless of consequences. That means I am going to be an odd one out.
Christians are aliens and strangers of the world, waging war against fleshly lusts and being slandered and persecuted. As a result, we must expect to suffer in the name of the One who endured all manner of suffering for us (1st Peter 2:11-25)
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did. (1 John 2:16)
The path of suffering he walked. So will I.
Am I willing to stand strong in suffering? Yes I am willing to do so.
When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
虔诚奉献我身心
使我一生成美妙颂歌.
No comments:
Post a Comment