So today I had time to sit down and type this out.
I realised I am disconnected with my surroundings once again.
I felt off while singing during choir practice (like I was singing something vastly different from others).
And in young adult fellowship - I just don't know how to engage conversations with others any more. The rest just seemed like a rather rowdy bunch perhaps more than I could take. Haven't been in a da zhu for quite a well and now that I attended one, I found that the atmosphere and dynamics were quite different from before - maybe one which I will require more time to get used to.
Yes this post is about me - Lacking the big heart to embrace the changes, accept the state of things and still socially awkward in crowds. - And I will trust, seek and acknowledge God that he will work through this with me. O help me Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment