While I yearn to have my own composed piece to be sung by others, I seemed to get the impression that my piece is just not good enough (like trash) as others more pieces done by more qualified people. Not being taught how to write/compose a song by others but trying to compose something attaining my own expectations has been achieved. Yet in thinking about going further, I regret that I am not music theory trained. But perhaps I just don't have the motivation to perfect a piece of music till it is decent. Maybe I just don't see a need to change the pieces. Maybe I just don't want to wait forever before a song gets sung by others. Maybe I just don't like to figure things out by myself in this aspect. Maybe composing decent music for others to sing is not something I am delighted to do. And more qualified people should just do it more often.
(Sorry Lord. I am unable to be a cheerful composer right now. As foolish as I may be I think I will stop composing for now.)
(Sorry Lord. I am unable to be a cheerful composer right now. As foolish as I may be I think I will stop composing for now.)
No comments:
Post a Comment