Saturday, May 31, 2014

Graduate loh.

"Today was a special day. My friends and I have successfully graduated from university. Thank God that I ended my last semester (in 2014) with surprisingly good results as well. Now to wait for convocation on 31st July 2014!"

I posted this on my facebook wall.

I spoke on the phone to my sister on how unpredictable things can turn out. 
When I think that I should do well, I did not attain what I expected.
When I think that I won't do well, I got my surprise.

I wondered what God was trying to teach me all this time.
Looking back further in my wall...

There is a wise saying: “Don’t go through life, grow through life.”
I also recalled reading an article written by a teacher saying that the academic studies develops our tenacity for hardship (besides just equipping us with specialized knowledge). So in summary, it definitely helped me grow - to see how to organize my life, the things which I have learnt and the things which I ought to do...etc

For that I am grateful.

No comments: