Friday, May 9, 2014

独乐乐不如众乐乐 but ...

So I was done with school requirements for my degree, overcoming the last hurdle of FYP presentation. I was relieved and glad this course has come to an end. I know I would miss my student life quite a lot.
(Anyway...) because I am presented at a earlier date, I ended earlier, alone.

I didn't feel that my happiness was shared though one or two of my friends said there were happy for me.
It was as if people around me didn't see it as something which is worth 众乐乐. I say this based on the words (or the absence of them) over whatsapp for some time. I guess what I wanted was for my friends to be there physcially and to see 众乐乐 take place. Maybe they didn't know how much this meant to me or couldn't be bothered or they just lost the ability to relate. And this only drove the point that perhaps only God will be the one who loves, empathize and care enough to lay down His life for me than anyone and where friends fail (and become unfeeling), He will not.

No comments: