Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Beautiful View
Scenes like this make countryside so appealing.
The grass looks greener on the other (= non-urban) side where it reminds me of the lush greens and the nights where stars are visible.
The next thought came as such.
"What if the bible offers a view perhaps beautiful like this (or should I say, even better) but in another way?"
It was clear to me how Christian artists can produce something of aesthetic value. God was their source of inspiration. And regardless of how "arty-less" I am, I sure I can catch another glimpse of His glory/beauty and work.
May the beauty of the Lord our God rest on us;
establish the work of our hands for us —
yes, establish the work of our hands. (Psalm 90:17)
May the word of the Lord be more appealing to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment