Thursday, June 21, 2012

Arty problems

What I have in mind about art or arts is that the production of such things should not be rushed. And it seems like what I am witnessing is challenging this thought, which at this point I can't distinguish whether it is a good or bad thing.

On one hand it seems that relevant changes need to take place and on another it appears like certain people change their decisions quickly and expect things out quick (and again it goes against my initial thought stated above).

I am afraid I am seeing things, entertaining the thought that this production process might just be present to satisfy some innate desire of some kind, and I am not sure if this innate desire is to glorify God or ourselves. It will be great if we place God first.

Can this production process be more enjoyable than this?
I hope I can see it. 

Can't say more.
Shall pray...that the Spirit will give me a joyful and willing heart to work on this. 

No comments: