Monday, May 21, 2012

When the time comes

How would you feel when you know that there will be a turn of events yet not knowing the precise moment that this turn will occur?

This coming month, I was notified that when a signal comes I am to take my relevant equipment  and report somewhere. They gave me a window of when this signal will occur, yet there is just this sense of uneasiness shrouding over me.

What exactly is the cause of this?
Perhaps it is the uncertainty of not knowing when something decisive will happen, compounded with my reluctance to face this turn.

In the parable of the ten virgins, there was the uncertainty of when the bridegroom will arrive, but I believe all of them anticipated for that moment to come, much unlike my current situation. =/

I guess I will just have to be prepared, be alert and when the turn comes, wait for this phase to pass...May the Lord give me what I need to face this phase.

No comments: