Sunday, May 20, 2012

Art and Design

It's been quite some time since I blogged about something here.
Now that the semester has come to an end I can come back here and share with you all what I was doing during my time of 'absence'.

This semester has another intensively packed one and for the first time I got to work with my friends to create a website. No...Not done by templates or code generators. Much is done to call it our own.

Looking back I was glad that I got take part in the conceptualization and implementation of the graphical user interface. I felt that the design should be kept simple and there is beauty in simplicity.

(What you see are snapshots of the student exchange information system.)







The website is done in a way which minimizes the transiting from page to page by doing eveything in one page! Credits to google map, capable groupmates and of course, God. :)

This project helped me to recall something which was brought up in an art and faith workshop:
To see my vocation of study as a skill as well as an art.

I think this was a splendid piece of work. May the Lord be pleased! :)


No comments: