1. "Yes Madam, I helped my sister with her homework.
2. "We got all the answers wrong? How could that be?
3. "Anyway, I did try my best to help her..."
4. "Isn't there more to life than getting the answers right?"
5. "There isn't more to life than getting the answers right..."
(Charlie Brown sits outside the Principal's Office)
I hope the students out there will not reach a conclusion like that of Sentence 5.
Another questions to reflect on will be as follows:
Where is God's place in your life as you advance in your educational journey? Has God been exalted or demoted in your life?
Why do you want to get the answers right? Because your grades are at stake or because God's glory is at stake?
Worship the Lord with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture. (Psalm 100:2-3)
No comments:
Post a Comment