Saturday, April 24, 2010

Move on...

Mission accomplished. I wielded the double-edged sword and probably pierced into each and everyone of them there today. I should be relieved as I have got everything which I wanted to say off my chest. Yet I wonder about how receptive others were in receiving my messages and how things are going to change, because of what I have said today. Change? No Change? Change for the better or for the worse?

Will others really be appreciative towards those who speak the truth in love, even when the truth is harsh or inconvinient? I realised I took a bold step to do it and whatever that happens next I have no control. Even if they are to turn their backs at me today, I will have to face it.

I put myself in the old testament prophet's shoes and thought: What did they do after they preach about repentance? They continued to do so. I really need to pick myself up and move on. Time for this weary sword wielder to rest.

No comments: