I finally caught that movie. It may not be as gd as the previous one but I sure had my take-aways. Time to recap...
1. Attitude
There's this scene where Optimus Prime talked to Sam saying that his help was needed once again. How did Sam respond?
"Look, I am just trying to lead a normal life here. I am just a student."
Just often are we giving excuses to reject opportunities to help others/serve God?
2. Standing up for the truth
There's this scene where Sam scanned through his textbook and pointed out that Einstein's theory was wrong. The lecturer felt humiliated and asked him to leave the lecture hall. I was thinking maybe the other students saw him as an alien. But that's the response you get when you stand up for the truth, isn't it?
3. Without Christ, men are as good as dead
There's this scene where Sam stabbed the Matrix key on the dead Optimus Prime and he was ressurrected. It seemed to illustrate our spiritual condition. Until the power of Christ works in us, we are spiritually dead, though physically we are alive and kicking. People need this power to live...
and transform.
No comments:
Post a Comment