Sunday, October 19, 2008

The right hand problem

Here's something interesting I heard today. Take a look at these verses.

Psalm 63:8
My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

Psalm 139:9-10
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Psalm 73:23
Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

The first two verses tells us that God's right hand holds us. The next two verses said that God holds our right hand. So how can a right hand hold another right hand and journey together?

Think about it.

No comments: