Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hm...what should I do? Pray.

My flight is at 0140 but I am suppose to be at Changi Airport by 2330. Just what do I do to kill time? I can walk around but there's nothing much to see, is there?

I took my bible and flipped to the Book of John. Interestingly, I observed that before Jesus got arresting he was praying. He prayed for himself, his disciples and his believers. Even though his soul is overwhelmed with sorrow till the point of death, he continued to show his love for his people by praying for them.

Come to think of it, my senior also prayed for his fellow brothers and sisters-in-christ before he departed for US to study. Sweet isn't it? That's a selfless behavior. No...it's a God-centred one.

I guess I pretty much decided on how to spend my time there. =)


"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John16:33b

No comments: