Sunday, September 14, 2008

There can be miracles when you believe...

This week was another tiring one yet memorable because God made certain things happen.

1. Nights out on thursday and met my friend for the last time this year.
2. Perform at a Hokkien evanglical event on Saturday when there was live firing on that day..

He knew my worries and troubles even before I pray. He tackled my concerns and saw to it that I pulled through. Just after I say 'oh no', he flipped things to the fine side.
He just left me in awe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey that post really encouraged me.. I was just feeling really upset. I was looking forward to going for a conference in Boston on 4 oct cos I really love travelling, and I was quite excited searching for air tickets and accommodation. In the midst of everything, my friend told me we have a physics midterm on 3 oct from 6-8pm, which means I can only take a midnight flight. But right now there are no midnight flights there. I really don't know what's going to happen, or even whether I can make it for the conference now, but I'll just trust God =)