From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. Luke 12:48
I was just thinking about this verse for this week. God has given me an abled body. So being combat fit, it's only right that I serve the nation to the best of my ability, not backing out from all the action-packed trainings.
Being loved unconditionally and forgiven is by far the most precious gift I receieved from God. But when I am commanded to do the same to men, it becomes so difficult. As much as I remind myself that I am to hate the sin but not the man, certain opinions are form about this person. It forms a judgement. And when you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Theresa said this well.
Now to move one step ahead, what more can I do to those things or people entrusted to me?What else can I do for the Lord? What is holding me from giving my five loaves and two fishes?
No comments:
Post a Comment