So today I received a box of messages. Messages from people I know and (strangely) some who I don't know. Bible verses were also stored in that box which was rather encouraging. Some of the messages from my group members last year saying that I did a good job as a group leader last year. I hope it's the truth and I hope it's something that God was pleased about.
As imperfect as I saw myself, God worked through me and blessed my group members. I don't know how things went back then but I kept my eyes on you. You reminded me Lord, not to serve in my own strength (especially when I found myself all alone) , deny myself and build others up. It was painful but it was a journey worth putting myself through. I hope I can learn to behold your glory more and more as I walk on. Keep my heart going after you... to bless you Lord.
Into your hands, I commit again ... with all I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment