Somehow, I felt that my brain was not working today.
To find a model which works for the young adult ministry - I am clueless. To set a possible direction on how to proceed - at this point, nothing concrete I can suggest. I am merely there out of concern. Yet it is sad to know that neither my heart nor mind was contributing to shaping of the future. Maybe I am not meant to do the PLANNING planning type of things. Nevertheless, I am glad God provided people who really care and are able to vocalize what they think.
All these years of serving in youth ministry as a committee member, I must admit, that I just stick to what is conventionally done and did not consider how to approach things from different ways and try out new things.
Right now, I can't help but think that I am some failed product nurtured with Singapore's education system. Perhaps, I have not been developed more holistically than many others.Whether it is thinking creatively and critically or applying relevant knowledge to real life situations, there is such a void that requires filling.
Yet, there is hope, in knowing that God's plans can never be frustrated by man(including me) and that he WILL reconcile all things to himself.
我的心哪 你为何忧闷
为何在我里面烦燥
我的心哪 当仰望神
他用笑脸帮助我们
是我的力量 是我的神
No comments:
Post a Comment