O: What would you like to do A or B or C
I: Anything is fine.
O: Where would you like to have lunch?
I: Anywhere will do.
O: What would you like to eat?
I: Anything is fine.
After much reflection, I think I am a rather easy-going person. The problem, however, is that when I am to make some decisions, I have trouble of deciding on what will be best. When other people will be affected by the consequence of my decisions, I question if my decisions were made in their best interest.
Perhaps I am quite fickle minded when I comes to big things or it could be that I am afraid to make mistakes and be blamed for the consequences. No one knows what the future holds and the only way is to trust in the one who controls the future and walk down the little decision paths which I plan to take. Maybe I need to be more bold and face the future with courage but what is important is that my fear of the Lord is present. For if it is not the case, nothing I do will be honoring God.
So I shall pray for wisdom, not just so that it will help me in my decisions I make, but that this wisdom will enable me to be joyous (even when I experience difficulties ) and submissive regardless of the happenings in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment