Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ponder

Be angry, and do not sin;
ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. (Psalm 4:4)

I will ponder the way that is blameless.
Oh when will you come to me?
I will walk with integrity of heart
within my house;
I will not set before my eyes
anything that is worthless. (Psalm 101:2-3)

Ponder the path of your feet;
then all your ways will be sure.
Do not swerve to the right or to the left;
turn your foot away from evil. (Proverbs 4:26-27)

For a man’s ways are before the eyes of the LORD,
and he ponders all his paths. (Proverbs 5:21)

How often we ponder the things we do?

Thoughtlessness sets our eyes on worthless things and hence, we waste our lives away. This is why a God-fearing man should never overlook the paths which he takes.

May these verses remind us to be intentional when we make our daily choices, that we may lead our lives in a God-glorifying way.

No comments: