After a short while, I saw this old man walking towards me in the abandoned carpark, telling me what I already knew. He was as strange as I was to him, so we did not talk a lot. He seemed lost and I remembered the 'escape route' so we left that big setup eventually. And after walking a certain distance, I wondered, if I could do anything to prevent them from entering this big setup. Sadly, I am less than bright to think of any viable ideas.
Then I thought about how this is somehow related to reality. Did humans come to being to be lost in the world? Can anyone get out of this complicated big setup by themselves?
The Church of Jesus Christ is not a pleasure boat, but a lifeboat for saving souls.
(Reinhard Bonnke)
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15-16)
May the wisdom of God guide us to do what is most desirable for Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment