Monday, November 8, 2010

Made a mess out of using language

Languages and essays are just not my kind of things. Screwed up a short article really makes me think about how my yet-to-do 450 word reflection paper clearly and insightfully. And just when I thought programming (in Java) would be less complex, I took a rather long time to complete lab6 (partly the lab instructions was rather vague and the lecturer was not done with the OOP lecture). Perhaps I was still trusting in my own understanding in some ways...

Thankfully, God allowed my sleep to recharge of my programming capacity and my lab was completed. Unfortunately, it is clear that my essay writing skills is on a default low capacity battery. (You should sense it by the time you read up till here right? Haha)

Rephrasing words/ideas/truth can be complicated. After saying the same set of truth over a long period of time, there is this need to rephrase or look for new ways to describe and see matters. In instances such as doing up a script for a ling chang, composing my chinese piece of work can be a headache for me, yet in doing so I find myself humbled and by being humbled, I think I am in a better position to worship Him.

Be humbled by the fact that we are nothing without God.
Be humbled by the truth that God so graciously give unto us all things we really need.

That being said, can Christians make a mess out of using language and actually be full from eating humble pie?

No comments: