In the past few days, I hit an all time low. Firstly, there is this realization that some things about me have not changed. Secondly, I encountered moments of deception, where it seems like I can make two choices (yes and no), when in fact I feel that I am forced to say 'yes' or 'ok' just to make the people around me happy. (Not talking about sins here). Can there be win-win situations where all of us will be happy? I really wonder.
Sometimes, I feel like slapping myself because I need to get myself back to reality from the island of one. I am not suppose to stay there. I don't belong there. Sadly, I am just tired of facing the world and perhaps that's why I end up spending more time alone.
Perhaps right now I am too blind to count my blessing(s). Nevertheless, I thank God that I can be sure of one : that God loves me more than ANYONE in the world. Dear God, let your love be strong to weather through the thunderclouds in my heart. Calm the storms in my heart so that I may rest on your love...
(comic taken from www.snoopy.com)
Complicated mess, dispel.

No comments:
Post a Comment