This week was a pleasant one, though I feel quite out of place. I am one of a kind there, dressed with an item which had a different color code from the rest. A lot of eyes were on me but I didn't want that kind of attention. I can't help it can I? I just hope that they don't find me an eyesore.
The truth is that I am like them, leading an army life.
However, I am not totally like them. I do what I can and do it right, even though it's not a comfortable feeling to be teased at. Making a difference starts from me and it's a choice that I've made. And there's no value in getting 'best trainee' when I can't value add to the lives of the people around me. Are you value-adding to those around you?
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. (Colossians 3:23-24)
No comments:
Post a Comment