12:00am 1st Jan 2009 passed. 12:00pm 1st Jan 2009 passed with a ringing of a loud bell. The time has come for me to go back to camp and do what God wants me to do. Nobody likes hardships and suffering so it's inevitable that sadness will sink in as each second draws me nearer to my book in timing. But I must say that my one week break was great. I have enjoyed the wonderful moments and it's time to balance things up with awful ones.
Everyone will experience a new beginning, so will I. And speaking of beginning, the book of genesis came to my mind. Just reading chapter 1 and 2 made me realised something. God, the master designer, didn't make birds to swim or he make fishes to climb trees. He created us to suit the environment and gave us the ability to adapt to changes as well.
By God's design, I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
By God's design, I am created in Christ Jesus to do good works.
So I will fight, so that the ones I love, including myself, will get to enjoy better times ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment