Friday, January 30, 2009

Photo trouble. SHOOTS!

This week was one with photo trouble. To cut the long story short, I realised that several types of photos are lacking on the net. Imagine you spend hours after hours digging up the photos that you require for a project. It gets frustrating when you expect that type of photos to be taken from that particular angle. "NO!!! WHY IS IT NOT THERE!"

Then there were times that I thought I should get it done myself. However, several limitations come into play. I have no studio(proper clean space), no nice white/black table and one lens is all that I've got. In addition, not everything can be found in Singapore! Find me a grape tree here! (I mean grape vine)

There were also times where I wondered where all the professional photographers' work are gone to. Maybe they are keeping all their pictures to themselves. Maybe no one has succeeded in making a nice shot of that object. Maybe they can't be bothered to do so. What can I do about it? Nothing. =(

But oh well, this project of mine is done. Thank God. =)

No comments: