For the past 12 hours, I had an influx of thoughts. A portion of them is in my other blog. As for the rest, I thought it woul be more personal so I decided to place them here.
While I was enjoying my time at Breko, I saw Beatrice winding her small musical box as she placed it near her ear. She found the tune beautiful, so did some of my other friends. The tune was soft and apparently it was drown by the loud surrounding noise.
To me, the tune represented the gospel. Every year, especially at this time, the same gospel is preached and told by some Christians. Unfortunately, it didn’t catch many people’s attention. They were drawn away by mass media, parties and presents (loud surrounding noise) in this festive season. Who will notice and listen to the sweet tune? How can we make it heard?
After that, I turn my head towards my left and I saw this snowflake. I was reminded of how dirt is covered by snow. It was like how Jesus was able to wash my sins so that I could be whiter than snow. He came to make His blessings flow, far as the curse is found.
Lovely isn’t it?
As I was watching Ip man, I felt Jesus was in a way, like the main character. He fought knowing that he will win his enemy but at the same time aware that he will lose his life. Jesus knows that he has power over Satan but he knows claiming victory would cost him his life. Yet, Jesus went ahead to sacrifice for mankind because he is love and he loves us. That’s God’s amazing love for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment