Friday, November 21, 2008

P.O.P in SISPEC

I never told anyone this : I always liked parade music.
Some of them sound cheerful and some of them sound really grand.
Sadly, practicing for a parade was not an enjoyable experience at all.

Sa-mu-la!
(and we redo our drills)

This week was the week that I realised that equally tough as my course were the parade rehearsals. Never in my life had I tried so hard to focus and march the whole day. My uncovered skin was scorched by the sun. (And it still burns as of now)

I must say that the drills performed in the parade was of a high level and I had a lo of problem perfecting them. Can you believe that marching requires double-tasking? Facing right and marching straight was tough. Facing right and marching straight while keeping in line was much tougher. Luckily the parade over! :P

I could still recall the time when the parade started. We were all excited, wanting to showcase the best to our love ones. Even though my foot got numb standing for about 20 minutes, I enjoyed the parade.

My mum and my sis were there watching me. And I was sure God was there too! :)

With pride I lead, SISPEC!

No comments: