I did this (Sanguine,Chloeric,Melancholy,Phlegmatic) personality test. The test result was quite accurate. It revealed that I am a Phlegmatic Melancholy - The Introvert, The Thinker, The Watcher, The Pessimist.
The Pessimist: a person lack of hope or confidence in the future
Yesterday, it occured to me that my A lv results is going to be my 'birthday present' (because it falls on early march). So I told some the people around me, that i am quite sure that I won't like this 'birthday present'.
This morning, I was reading a letter from NUS. It had my name on it and it acutally said that "talented students like yourself have several choices when it comes to deciding where you would further your education ". How true is that? I suppose this is a generic letter so it does not specifically refer to me as a talented student.
I see things realistically. I don't want to put false hopes on anything or on anyone in my life because I would just get disappointed and depressed in the end. My PSLE results and O level results were not be something that I am proud of. The same probably applies for my A level results. But I know that did my best and God will do the rest.
Whatever happens, I will trust that the Lord has plans for me. Plans to prosper me and not to harm me. Plans to give me hope and a future.
Begone pessimist.
No comments:
Post a Comment