Sunday, February 17, 2008

Privilege.Free.Once

Today I announced that I would like to conduct a photography workshop and wanted to know if anyone was interested in attending the course. But the response I got was … … … nothing.
(other than a few who spoke up).

What am I saying?
No response is a response.
So from here, I inferred that I am only going to have a handful of ‘students’, which means that the rest are probably not interested or can’t be bothered about photography. To be honest, I was quite disappointed with this response.

These people don’t know how PRIVILEGED they are.
COME ON MEN!
This workshop is FREE!
A workshop conducted by me is probably a ONCE
in a lifetime kind of thing!

But later I snapped out of this mentality.
God created us differently so I can’t expect all the people there to have the some interest as me.

Anyway, photography is not that important. Christians don’t live for photography. Christians live for God who ‘so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life’.

Christ died for us so that we can reconcile with his Heavenly father and experience his love and perfect plan he has for us. That’s the PRIVILEGED.

By God’s grace we are cleansed by Christ’s blood and salvation was made FREE and available to all.

To a world that was lost, He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live.
Yes. This ONCE.

No comments: