Sunday, May 3, 2015
It takes more than one
Today it was humbling to be reminded that there are battles (or captain's ball matches) that I simply cannot win alone. More often than not, teamwork is a component we can't really escape if we aspire to accomplish something big. It was probably too much to expect victory with a random grouping. While I do admit it was difficult to enjoy the games myself, I felt this pity that there is this potential that we could achieve so much more as a team. It's just a game, I know - but what if God is completely aware of this potential (in team as a a ministry) and it is in His will to bring it out for His glory? Doesn't it change the perception of this kind of ball game ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment