I've got a home in glory land that outshines the sun!
I've got a home in glory land that outshines the sun!
Way beyond the blue.
This song suddenly came to my mind today.
And it was then that I realized that kiddy songs can hold important truth.
This song, highlights that we have a home and it is not on Earth.
(Ok...maybe the kids might not know what glory land is but you do.)
Not many sermons I have heard in my life talked about this.
It is a simple truth yet we can't say that can safely ignore it.
Let's think about the implications when we say that our home is in glory land, not on earth.
Way beyond the blue.
This song suddenly came to my mind today.
And it was then that I realized that kiddy songs can hold important truth.
This song, highlights that we have a home and it is not on Earth.
(Ok...maybe the kids might not know what glory land is but you do.)
Not many sermons I have heard in my life talked about this.
It is a simple truth yet we can't say that can safely ignore it.
Let's think about the implications when we say that our home is in glory land, not on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment