I was carrying out my checks and I stumbled on a mistake which terribly carried on for about a month. Recording this mistake would mean that the wrongdoers will receive punishments. As I was noting it down, one guy asked, "Are you suppose to make our lives miserable"?
The question left me stunt for a moment. I did not know how to answer him. It's difficult to be a good guy and even harder for a good guy to act as a bad guy.
Come to think of it, when something bad happens, we question God too.
Is He supposed to make our lives miserable? No.
However, we are asking for it when we sin against him. Got it?
He disciplines us, because he loves us.
That is clear cut. However, closely intertwined with this issue is the challenge of emulating Christ-like character. When should I show mercy? And if I show mercy, where is the justice?
AND TADA! Life just got more problematic for me. -.-
Now I understand why we are not fit to judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment