After watching "The Incredible Hulk", I realised how unfortunate it is to be a superhero. The Incredible Hulk, Bruce, had to lead a wandering life, constantly moving from one place to another, because he is wanted. Spiderman, Peter Parker, was always being hunted by the people in the newspaper firm, failed to perform in his university despite his intelligence and faced critical moments of losing Mary Jane. Indeed, with great power comes great responsibility.
Jesus, the Son of God, the non-fictional character, had to come to Earth and die as a man to save mankind from the clutches of Satan. They all had the choice to carry on their own jobs, but they fight and suffer for those they love. The desire to save those they love spur them on to overcome all obstacles and claim victory. That's why I respect them, especially Jesus.
I guess I would be bring these thoughts to Sispec to motivate myself... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment